How do I search for and edit existing articles?
This article provides an overview of how to search and edit existing content. The same process can be used for searching for blog posts.
1. On your dashboard, hover over Editorial and select Search and Edit next to Article.
1.1. Or you may click on Search while in the Article Manager.
1.2. You may also Edit by ID, which will bypass the Article Manager search tool and go directly to the article.
Click on Edit by ID (1), and insert the Article ID (2) into the box that appears. This will open the article for editing. The Article ID is the number in the URL of the article you would like to edit.
2. If you have chosen Search or Search and Edit, the Article Manager search tool will appear.
If the article you'd like to edit is not on the first page of results, you may search by:
- Article ID (you can find this number in the URL), headline, keywords in the body of the article and authors
- When the article was created or modified
3. You may sort the results to simplify your search.
Headline Descending/Ascending - This will sort results using the headlines and presenting in alphabetical order either descending (Z to A) or ascending (A to Z).
Created Descending/Ascending - This will sort by when the article was created. Descending will show content that was created most recently first. Ascending will show the oldest content first.
Post Date Descending/Ascending - This will sort by when the article was published. Descending will show content published most recently first. Ascending will show the oldest content published first.
Note: You do not need to enter a search term to sort the results. Simply select one of the above options, and click Search.