How do I create a Classifieds or job listing?
The Classified Manager is used to maintain classified ad listings on your website. It is not included with all ePublishing websites. This article shows how to create a classified ad behind the scenes of your website. Classifieds can also be set up for self-service so that your customers can submit their own data online.
1. To create a new classified ad for your website, click on Create next to Classified under Sales/Marketing.
2. Add a contact name and email address, both required.
These will be shown at the bottom of the classified on the website.
3. Add a headline for this classified.
4. Update the company name, which is not required.
5. Update the keywords .
6. Add an image if needed by clicking on the green Browse button and selecting an image in the Media Manager.
Learn more about using the Media Manager in: How do I upload new media, such as photos, videos and files?
7. Add the body of your classified in the Body section using HTML or the WYSIWYG editor.
Learn how to format content in: How do I format content?
9. If you'd like your classified to be included in internal search results, select the box next to Indexable.
10. Set your Site Placement, Topic/Category and Classification taxonomy, if necessary.
All taxonomy is unique to each website. If you have questions about taxonomy, please contact your solutions manager.