How do I change the order of custom event details?
To reorder the event details that appear on the Event Manager > Custom subform for a specific type of event, follow the steps in this article.
If you need to add a new detail, read this article: http://help.epublishing.com/m/32641/l/434031-how-do-i-create-custom-event-details-that-will-appear-on-my-event-microsite
2. Identify the types of event that will be impacted by the change. These are found under the taxonomy Classification > Events > [child terms]. Example: Webinars or Awards
3. After identifying the event type you'd like to update, leave the Taxonomy Manager and go to Sys Admin > Event Details and click List & Edit.
4. Select the Classification event type you wish to update by clicking the box next to the name.
That event type name will then move up above the list to show that it has been selected, as shown below.
6. As long as the event detail already exists and just needs to be re-ordered, select the icon to the left of the detail to be moved and drag it to the new location in the list.
If you need to add a new detail, see this article: http://help.epublishing.com/m/32641/l/434031-how-do-i-create-custom-event-details-that-will-appear-on-my-event-microsite
7. Your update will be automatically saved. Close out of the Event Detail Manager by clicking the X at the top right of the screen.
8. Go to an event of the type you have updated and review the order change on your website.
Questions? Ask your solutions manager.