Is it possible to have my logo display on the Invoice page?
Your logo will automatically appear on your readers' invoices if you upload a file named logo.png in Media Manager.
1. You may want your logo to show on the invoices your readers can print from their accounts on your website. For example:
2. First, make sure that your logo file is a .png format and the file name is logo.png. This will only work if the file that you upload is named logo.png.
6. To upload files directly, click Choose File to select your logo from your computer.
6.1. Select your file and click Open. Again, make sure your file name is logo.
6.2. The file name will appear in the New File box after selection.
6.3. If you have uploaded an image, add Alt. Text. This is required.
6.4. The Media Manager will recognize what type of file you have uploaded but confirm it is correct in the dropdown menu.
6.5. The Display Title is generally not required for images, but you may add one.
6.6. Click Create. You will be taken to the file's properties. If you were successful, you will see a yellow success box at the top.
This screen allows you to access and edit your image properties.
- Click Copy to Clipboard to copy the URL of your image or file. You may only need this if you are using HTML and not inserting the image using the WYSIWYG or other automatic method.
- Click to preview your image or file.
- To replace your image, click Choose File.
- Update your Display Title.
- You may not adjust the width, height or file size of your image or file, but you may view the original size here.
- Update your Alt. Text to improve SEO.
- If desired, add a description. This is not required..
6.7. A thumbnail of your image will be automatically generated unless you tell the Media Manager not to do so when uploading the image.
6.8. When you are finished editing, save your image.
For more information on adding items in Media Manager, click here