How do I review the list of attendees who have registered for an event?
Your site has two ways it may notify you of who has registered to attend one of your events.
- Event Registration Notification Email (Optional)
- Event Attendee report
This article will review how to access and modify each.
To read more on accessing the Event Attendee report, modifying its contents, or exporting, see the below articles:
1. Event Registration Notification Email
When you create the event, you may change this setting in your System Settings to notify you by email each time someone registers for an event.
You may also add members of your internal staff to be BCC'd on this email.
1.1. To turn this feature on, go to your System Settings under Sys Admin.
1.2. Scroll down to the events.bcc.email.enabled system setting. Click Edit to view the settings.
- If the value is [empty] or false, no email will be sent to either the event contact or your team.
- If the value is true, the email will be sent to both the event contact and your team.
1.3. To change from true to false, or false to true, click Edit. Change the Value to true or false. Do NOT change the Name or Description.
Do not change the value in the Name field
1.4. Click Save to preserve your changes.
1.5. If set at true, the email will be sent to the email in your webmaster.email system setting. Confirm the webmaster.email system setting contains an email address or mailing list.
1.6. Please note that this field should be a single email address, and not a comma-delimited list.
We recommend using your email service to create a single email address for this purpose. Add any users who should receive these emails to that list.
email@example.com sends emails to:
- John Smythe firstname.lastname@example.org
- Raisa Barr email@example.com
- The Customer Service department firstname.lastname@example.org
(Also, please remember not to change the value in the Name field)
1.7. If you change the email address in webmaster.email, click Save.
2. Event Attendee Report
The Event Attendee report is found in the Event Manager on the Attendance sub-form of the event. You can do the following on this form:
- View attendee data,
- Modify an attendee record,
- Bulk update attendee records,
- Add new attendees, and
- Export all of the attendee to an Excel spreadsheet.
2.3. View event attendees.
To edit an attendee's details, click Edit on the right. To delete, click Delete.