How do I search for an event?
1. To search for an event, click Search & Edit next to Event under Sales/Marketing in your Admin dashboard.
2. Enter your Search terms in the top field, including keywords matching associated company names, event ID or title.
If relevant, you may also select the State the event will be held in, as well as the beginning and ending dates for the event. If you enter a beginning date without an ending date, the assumption is the end date is today.
To limit your results to only those events that are UNPUBLISHED, select the checkbox next to Show Inactive?
To limit results to only those events that are PUBLISHED, select the checkbox next to Show Active?
3. If you'd like your results in a particular order, select your preference under Sort Results.
4. Search results are displayed with the following information:
- Title: Title of the event. Clicking the event title opens the Event Manager for the chosen event.
- State: If available, the state abbreviation the event is located
- Begin: Beginning date / time for the event
- End: Ending date / time for the event
- Published: Whether the status of the event is PUBLISHED / UNPUBLISHED
- Duplicate / Delete: Links to quickly duplicate or delete the event
- Pagination: Bottom right of the search results, if there are more than 50 events in the search results