How do I make my newsletters have different header images?
Before beginning, please check with your project manager to ensure that this option is available on your platform.
To begin, you will need to know the name of the file the system is set to recognize.
1. Locate the correct file name for the header.
2. Upload a header image with the SAME name into the "/newsletter-banners/" folder in the Media Manager.
3. To view your change, open a new issue of your newsletter and go to Edit > Content.
4. Preview your newsletter to confirm the different header is in place.
5. Send a test of your newsletter to confirm your change.
5.3. Add a subject line and set the Publish date and time for your test.
5.4. To test, add your Alternate testing mailing list ID in the box, and click Send test publication.
Do NOT click Release for publication until you are ready to send to your entire list.
Please contact your solutions manager if you have questions about mailing list IDs. ePublishing clients that have integrated with third-party email service providers will have mailing list IDs associated with each of their newsletters, including a test list for internal use.