How do I control my comments? Can I moderate them?
You may use the Comment Manager to control comments on the website and easily review user-submitted comments on your articles, blog posts, directory listings and products.
This article will show you how to:
- Enable moderation on comments, including spam
- Set a notification email when a comment is posted
For ePublishing websites that are using third-party commenting solutions such as Disqus and other 3rd party commenting providers, refer to documentation provided by those solutions.
After reviewing this article, learn more about
2. Enable moderation and notification within the Comment Manager Settings.
- To enable moderation, which requires approval of comments before they post, click the box next to Enable moderation?
- Click the box next to Enable spam filtering? to minimize spam on your comment feed.
- Set a notification email if you'd like to receive emails every time a comment is posted.
- If you've made changes, Save.