How Do I Access the Subscription API?
The Subscription API can be accessed using the following secure link.
Note the following:
- https:// is at the start of the User API request
- domain is your site's domain. Example: google or long-hyphenated-domain
- / (forward slash) or %2f between the domain name and the email address
- @ (at symbol) or %40 for the email address.
- . (the period) or %2E for the period separating the domain name from the com.
- : (colon): between the email address and the password
- : (colon): between the password and the https://api.epublishing.com/users/1/subscriptions URL
- /users to call the appropriate API
Basically, any special character between the https:// and the @api.epublishing.com must be percent-encoded based on the following rules: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percent-encoding