- Recognizing the user's computer or device when visiting your site
- Tracking the user as they navigate your site
- Allowing the user ecommerce functionality on your site
- Improving the site's usability
- Analyzing the use of the site
- Administration of the site
- Personalizing the site for the user, including targeting advertisements which may be of particular interest to the user.
Additionally, third-party cookies may do the following:
- Track your browser across multiple websites
- Build a profile of your web surfing habits
- Target advertisements which may be of particular interest to the user.
Cookies we create:
ePublishing creates cookies for the following reasons:
- Tracking the user
- Name and ID number of the logged-in user
- Automatic user logout time
- Last page the user was on
- Number of times a file was downloaded by a user
- Number of items in a cart
- Session ID
- Your Google Analytics ID number
- What your poll answers were
Cookies Third Parties Create:
Depending on your ad server, your circulation provider, and any other integrations you have with your site, you may have many other cookies working on your site.