- Indexable: Indicates if this landing page should be included in search results on the site and included in sitemaps available for search engines, like Google and Bing, to index and offer in search results.
- URL: The URL extension for the page. The site's domain name is defaulted, therefor only enter the text to appear starting at “/”. (e.g. /234-my-long-title-is-this OR /my/really/long/page-manager-name).
- Headline: This is the page title. Looking at the actual HTML of the page, this appears as the header 1: H1 in html.
- Body: The body of the page.
- Site Placement: Seldom used for landing pages. Only applies if a special rule has been created for a site. See your site documentation or talk to your project manager if there is a Site Placement taxonomy you would like to use.
- Topic/Category: Used for grouping a landing page or other form of page manager page with an editorial topic.
Classification Taxonomy: The taxonomies chosen here can impact the layout or accessibility of the page manager page.
- No Sidebars: Removes both left and right rails, make the page full-width.
- Secure Page: Secures page via SSL.
- Require Registration: The user must be currently logged in to see the content on this page.
- Require Subscription: The user must be a current subscriber to ANY subscription product on the site to see the content on this page.
SEO: Update the pages SEO data by going to Edit > SEO. If the URL is updated, a redirect for the original URL will need to be created. Instructions on creating a redirect can be found here: How do I create a redirect?
- Browser Title/Meta Header: This is automatically created.
- Meta description: Manually update this information.
- Meta Keywords: Use the Click to generate meta keywords automatically link to pull in potential keywords from the body field. Can be manually updated, as need.
Name/Value pairs: Use to create unique <meta name="X" content="Y"> records in the header of the page.
- Example includes verification for third-party site integrations, like with Facebook, that require a unique name/value pair to use the functionality. Please ask your Solutions Manager if you have any questions.