How do I create an image gallery / photo gallery?
This article will show you how to:
- Create a new image gallery.
- Upload images to the gallery.
- Delete images in your gallery.
- Edit images in your gallery.
- Change the order of images in your gallery.
2. Title your Image Gallery, and assign keywords, and the topic and site placement taxonomies (where you want it to appear). Include the Photo Gallery Category if you want the gallery to appear on the /media and /media/photos pages.
Each website's taxonomy is unique. If you have questions about your website's taxonomy, please reach out to your ePublishing's solutions manager.
Add images by dragging and dropping from a folder on your computer to the screen, or by browsing existing media and making selections.
To edit and reorder images, back under the Media tab, simply click and drag images to the preferred order under the title Edit and Reorder Images.
Remove images from the gallery by clicking on the x icon after hovering over the image you'd like to remove. Use the Edit icon (pencil on paper) to open that image for editing, including adding captions.
Your Image Gallery will default to Indexable (searchable on your website) and Automatic page refresh for display.