How do I create product variations?
Product variations allow you to create different versions of your product and sell them at different price points or formats, if desired. For example, you may have a book available in hard-cover and soft-cover. When you set up product variations, the hard-cover option would appear on the soft-cover book product's landing page and vice versa, providing a clear choice for your customers.
1. In the Product Manager, select your product and click on the Variations tab at the top.
2. Under Create New Variation, update the Product Name and Title to reflect the variation.
3. Update the variation of the product as you would a standard product and click Save.
4. Your product variation is not yet live. Check Publish and hit Save.
To delete, click Delete on the right side.
5. You can also associate an already existing product as a variation.
5.1 Go to the Variations tab, click on Add Variant Products. A panel will appear on the right with a list of products. You can search by name, ID or scroll. Click on the item and then hit Add.
You can add as many products as you wish.